Sometimes there are days when you know you have to take your car to the mechanic and get it cleaned up or get a service. But some days you despite knowing that you have to go to the car services but you don’t want to. To solve this lazy problem. The startup OkayKer exists. Let us find out about it more.
OkayKer is a Karachi-based startup by Hasnain Akber and Nashit Iqbal. Nashit has been a part of the automotive trading business since his graduation. He had his own logistics service called Delivery Chacha which was later sold Careem. They had a vision of making car services easy for consumers. So he came up with the idea of OkayKer. Where you enjoy car repair and maintenance services right at your doorstep.
This startup has a full-service auto repair shop without the shop. The extremely talented team service all types of cars and trucks – they know it all. This startup offers everything from oil changes and tune ups to brake jobs and no-starts.
Car repair on demand
With this feature you can easily call and ask for an appointment according to your car needs and receive a fast and transparent price quotation.
The team is efficient and spot on. You can make an appointment and they will come anywhere you want. Either your home or your office. Weekends or late evenings. The hassle-free mobile car mechanics make sure that your car will get the proper attention and care it needs.
OkayKer offers plenty of services for the people that includes,
- Engine Maintenance and Tuning – So your car would stay in regular shape and prime condition.
- Body Repair – No more visits to spare parts markets, they got you covered with everything on doorstep.
- Engine Repair – from diagnosis to repair, they will fix any issues of your car.
- Car Cleaning and Detailing – Your vehicle deserves to shine and OkayKer is gonna leave it sparkly clean.
- Air Conditioning service/Maintenance – Beat the heat with OkayKer and get your air conditioners maintained.
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair – From minor basic faults to EFI malfunction the talented mechanics will scan your car and provide detailed description and repair of error codes.
Read More: Tech Tuesday Startup of the Week: MedznMore
The prices are extremely pocket friendly for the services OkayKer is promising to offer. People had no idea in the past that they will have their car repaired in the garages, and not wait outside the mechanic’s shop for hours just to get a wire fixed. Thank you OkayKer!
If you want your startup to get featured, contact us.